After the great success in Milan, @mondadoriportfolio brings the exhibition “Uno sguardo gentile, fotografie di Marisa Rastellini” to Lerici to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
The monographic exhibition, curated by @mariavittoriabaravelli in collaboration with Mondadori Portfolio, reconstructs the universe of Marisa Rastellini, a refined artist active between the 1960s and 1980s for Grazia and Epoca magazines. Through her lens, Rastellini was able to immortalize with a profound gaze the great intellectuals of Italy such as Pier Paolo Pasolini, Elsa Morante, Virna Lisi, Monica Vitti, and then again Marcello Mastroianni, Federico Fellini, Valentino Garavani.
The Roman author’s shots can be admired in Lerici from July 8 to August 28, at the ERIX Sailing Club.
1. Italian actor Marcello Mastroianni sitting in the dressing room, 1976.
2. Italian dancer and presenter Raffaella Carrà (Raffaella Pelloni) poses on the beach sitting on top of a fur coat. Bellaria, 1970.
3. Italian writer and director Pier Paolo Pasolini poses with his mother Susanna, 1962.
4. Portrait of Italian writer and poet Aldo Palazzeschi (Aldo Giurlani). Rome, 1963.
5. Italian writer Livia De Stefani, in her home, poses leaning against a wall on which three Sicilian puppets hang. The writer is of Sicilian origin. Rome, October 1961.
Photos are by © Mondadori Portfolio/Marisa Rastellini.